(Please note, the Account Manager and Technical Recruiter positions are outbound phone-based roles)
How to be successful at Oxford International?
- Be responsible to build a client portfolio utilising consultants in our niche area.
- Establish rapport, build relationships and identify business opportunities with clients.
- Be motivated to work in a target-driven and fast- paced sales environment.
- Be willing to act both on one’s own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have a professional telephone manner and be an excellent communicator.
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, competitive, and willing to learn with our extensive training.
- Possess lead generation and networking skills.
- Work in a successful multi-national company, interacting with colleagues and clients from many countries.
- Commit to achieiving both personal and team goals.
For more information contact Lynda on (021) 485 7202